1. How tall are you? either 161 or 162 cm. 5"4.
2. When was the last time you stood up for yourself? sadly, i don't know, or can't remember. hm, then again, maybe when i was in germany.
3. Are you scared of heights? nope, not really, i don't think so...
4. Tell us a tall tale: okay, "a tall tale", haha. alright, i fell in love over the weekend.
5. Wookie-hookie: Did you see the new Star Wars movie? nope.
1. What made you happy this week? water, a frisbee, a lighter, a toy car, a song, a swing, a little boy, jokes. being told my stickiness is alright. :) oh yes, and a hotel receptionist in germany.
2. What made you sad? that i had to leave my vcds at home. that i very almost lost my pretty nike slippers (but that i found it eventually made me happy again).
3. What made you angry? my own insecurities, and earlier in the week, my dad at a little town in germany, and my mum at the airport in frankfurt.
4. What are you looking forward to in the next week? rest, getting back into normal everyday holiday life, an even-ing out of temperaments, finding things to do, my next pay and allowance.
5. What are you not looking forward to? tuition, results (both mine and the kid's), the handphone bill.