28 may 2005 3:54am
from fridayfiver: (formal education is by far the most effective and efficient way of killing an interest)
1. Describe your education: how do i answer that?? but uh i guess i just completed my second year for a lowly degree in english (more accurately termed, according to mark: linguistics).
2. What's the last class you attended? amazing but i've totally forgotten. probably german lecture. i think i stopped going to school after that.
3. Which do you think is more critical: classroom learning or real life experience? who would say classroom learning?? but i do have a preference for theory over practical.
4. What subject would you like to learn more about? plenty: lit, history, german, programming, bio, english... (in order of preference) basically i just wanna be a jack of all trades lah, it's alright i'm master of none. oh yes, and criminology sounds fun too.
5. Given the choice, would you sit in the front of a classroom or in the back? this is stupid. i absolutely abhor front seats, even if i hafta sit alone. they make escape impossible. *recalls jc days*
1. What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid? coco pops, koko krunch, froot loops and frosted flakes in descending order. i loved (and still love) the way coco pops sorta fizzes in the milk and turns it from white to chocolatey. yum. ulcers. :(
2. What is the best toy/prize you ever got in a box of cereal or because of sending in UPC’s? we could never send out for anything... you lucky american kids, tsktsk... i guess the best that came with the box must have been a glow-in-the-dark spoon which changed colours according to liquid temperature. i remember it had a little tony the tiger on top of it.
3. How do you take your eggs (scrambled, over easy, egg beaters)? well, first of all, i pick them up either with my fingers or utensils, then i put it in my mouth, close it, chew, swallow... *cut* i take eggs any way minus scrambled. i think i like hard-boiled best--it's the easiest to remove the yolk. zhenhao (or his bro) hates egg-white 'cos it's tasteless and scary (??)... i once ate eight cha ye dans at a go and missed school the next day for indigestion. as you can tell, i'm so in love with eggs i can't stop talking about 'em. vj had a lecturer whose head resembled an egg...
4. What is your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, ham, sausage)? hm. my breakfasts never seem to stay long in my stomach, so i don't really think it's very worth eating meat then. but i think i like the sausage (AND EGG) in the sausage and egg mcmuffin (or hot cakes).
5. What is your favorite spot (local or chain restaurant) for breakfast and where is it located? well, it's located at home, on the kitchen table. i seldom have breakfast outside of home; i seldom wake early enough, and when i do, it's too early for those places to be open. but the first place that came to mind was cartel... not that i can remember ever breakfasting there before.
happy birthday to shuqi and gabriel. haha. :D