1. What kind of computer do you have?from fridayfiver:
acer travelmate c110.
2. How old is it? Are you happy with it?
about half a year old or so. rather, though i'd be happier if it had a built-in cd-rom drive.
3. How many computers are in your household?
4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer?
livejournal, neopets, the sims, sims 2.
5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have?
this (pic). just so to show off. lee will further case mod it. :)
1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost?side note: bumped into lotsa peeps today, namely, allan & gf, little x + jonathan + amy, poon poon & wife, ccf (my botak president's scholar of a philo tutor) & gf, and mk & err bf(?!), etc. etc. was almost overwhelmed by three people of umm interest in a row. heehee.
my specs. i simply woke up one morning, when i was twelve, to find them missing. i had sort of offended my cousin, who was then staying with us and whose temperament was not unlike mine, just the evening before. and word has it that this cousin had thrown them down the rubbish chute; but to this day, no one can confirm the truth of that. haha.
2. When is the last time you lost your keys?
can't remember, but i always eventually find them.
3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind?
all the time. and i'll actually rebuke myself out loud for it too, though not on purpose. most of this, however, only happens when i'm alone with myself, so don't worry.
4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander?
continue to wander, unless i'm in great hurry getting somewhere. there's joy in wandering.
5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk?
my view: God knows better--all of my days are held in His hands (Job 14:5), thus rendering numerology irrelevant for me.