most of them were pretty good to-the-point answers. they either (1) made some vague obscure sense, (2) elicited some laughter, or (3) exhibited some level of profundity. check out no. 14 especially! good one!
1. What do you think of me, iTunes? (mediaplayer, actually.)
爱错 – lee hom
2. Will I have a happy life?
time to say goodbye – josh groban
3. What do my friends really think of me?
you were meant for me – sting
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
eyes on me – faye wong
5. What does [insert significant other] think of me?
就是爱你 – david tao
6. How can I make myself happiest?
ups and downs on the sea of love theme – nick cheung
7. What should I do with my life?
i'm trading my sorrows – hillsongs
8. Why must life be so full of pain?
one week – barenaked ladies
9. How can I maximise my pleasure during sex?
better than life – hillsongs
10. Will I ever have children?
很好 – stefanie sun
11. Will I die happy?
day by day – five for fighting
12. Can you give me some good advice?
i simply live for You – hillsongs
13. Do you know where your children are?
执着 – valen hsu
14. What do you think happiness is?
no more than a heartbeat – hillsongs