1. Have you ever been to the ocean?from thefridayfive:
yes. there were whales, and dolphins. i think there were big fat walruses too. wow. now i suspect it was all a dream. (but it wasn't lah.) it's funny, i have a memory that works like series of short video clips.
2. When is the last time you wore a swimsuit?
before the semester began. i was greatly tempted by the villa marina pool today, but i have a pimple on my back. besides, part of it was suddenly "closed for urgent repairs".
3. Do you respect people more for staying through difficult times or knowing when to call it quits?
think i'd respect people more for knowing exactly when to do either 'cos i sure don't. funny how respect is reserved for people who're able to do the stuff we ourselves can't. <-- and what does the latter sentence say about my thought processing?
4. Name a TV show that made a huge splash in the beginning, but has since gone downhill:
lost? nobody seems to be talking about it anymore.
5. Have you ever eaten shark?
if you're singaporean and chinese, it's hard to say no. so my answer is a yes. and my sister'd kill me if she heard this, but i actually like it.
1. What is your favorite noise to hear?
an electric guitar, played alone, properly, slowly, softly, and nicely. but "noise" is the wrong word to use. if it's your favourite, then it's gotta be "music", or at least, minimally, a mere "sound". "noise" denotes some level of negativity, i say.
2. If you could live in any era of time, what would you choose and why?
in the third age of the wheel of time. and i'd choose to be either tuon or nynaeve. heehee. why? if you read, you'll know.
3. You just found $50 while cleaning your house. Where do you decide to spend it?
crystal jade. (guess why?) then i'll get a new book with the remainder.
4. What magazines to you subscribe to/read on a normal basis?
umm readers' digest, family, err young parents.
5. If you could witness any event in history, but not change anything about it, what would you choose and why?
hitler's birth and childhood growing up. what was it in his family background and environment that shaped him into the way he was? how had he dealt with the seeming "injustices" of his little life before he managed to gain access to power?