2 Dec:1. Who is your favourite superhero?9 Dec:
don't tell you *giggle giggle*
2. If you were a superhero, which one would you be?
johnny storm, johnny storm! (sorry, my superhero knowledge is limited to movies)
3. Justice League or Injustice League?
justice; in superhero world, good always triumphs over evil, and justice prevails!
4. Which supervillain would you be?
i don't want *skip* (i'm starting to sound like a little boy i know)
5. If you could have superpowers, what would they be?
invisibility!1. What did you want to be when you grew up?16 Dec:
a police officer!
2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
err, nope, well, i guess i must have changed my mind eventually, haha!
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
no way, i thought i'd be married by the age of sixteen! so, better, definitely! :p
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
conscientiously wash your face and eat your veggies everyday and don't go to dunman high. study harder for science, add more descriptions into your essays, go up to 6A and give your very bestest smile to the person who looks most familiar to you in that class. (but knowing myself, i'd do none of these things, whatever i say)
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
i don't think the child i was would have judged the adult i've become. so there. yes, i think i'd have liked myself, yay. :)1. What is the oldest object in the room with you?
my sister. she's twenty-five this year. wahahahahahahaha!
2. What is the newest?
chaang--new pet elephant adopted from thailand. pictures when i have the time.
3. What is your favourite object in the room with you?
(: hemingway :) he reminds me of so many nice things, heehee!
4. What is the most valuable object?
my lappy? or me?
5. What is the ugliest object?
the complete mess the room is in? not me!
23 Dec:1. What word irks you every time you hear someone say it?
it's not the word, it's the person. my fave people can say anything in the whole wide world and never irk me.
2. What is your favourite word?
vanessawahahahahahahaha, okay, that wasn't a word. (that was just to give zq and xl a heart attack, hiak hiak) ideology.
3. What does it mean?
a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture (merriam-webster).
4. What word do you say far too often?
5. Name three words you think other people overuse:
i, don't, care :p
2 Dec:1. When was the last time you rode the bus?9 Dec:
this evening, with dad and mum and yati
2. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause:
can't remember, or have i even ever?
3. Have you visited Alabama?
4. Have you ever attended a rally?
5. Have you ever been arrested?
nope1. What's on your feet?16 Dec:
skin and minute dust particles invisible to the naked eye
2. Turn to your right -- what do you see?
leftovers from my mee goreng supper
3. What is the last thing you ate?
i just said, mee goreng
4. What can you smell right now?
i said, mee goreng
5. Do you wear hats?
i'll say it for the last time, mee gorengoops, got carried away... nope1. What's your favorite radio station?23 Dec:
93.3fm. yes, cheena, i know.
2. How would you describe the format?
what format? actually i don't listen to the radio very much anymore. they bring back some nice memories of listening to xu zhenrong before falling asleep every night in jc1. not that i liked xu zhenrong very much, but, err, jc1 was quite a carefree period of time. *zips*
3. Do you think satellite radio will become commonplace, like subscribing to cable TV?
err, i don't know what that's all about, so... *skip*
4. Have you thought about buying a satellite radio subscription?
5. When is the last time you said goodbye?
when i got home, slightly before midnight1. Do you have any holiday plans?
i did, and have already fulfilled them
2. Will you be travelling?
i did too
3. What is the worst thing about this time of year?
the fact that christmas passes so quickly and new year comes so fast and all of a sudden, we're due back at school :(
4. Do you have any favorite holiday foods?
shepherd's pie! gingerbread! liebekuchen!
5. Is it a Christmas tree or a holiday tree?
christmas tree! whoever heard of a holiday tree?! sounds so spastic!