August 26th, 2006

sa-train

Jesus is Lord

someone requested that i post my pictures here. i haven't really had the time to go through them yet; i've got 151 pics in my folder, out of which 70% are silly shots and the remaining 30% are boring ones. but here's a nice (imo) one just to appease, hehe.

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    happy