1. Who did you last get angry with? sister -- she's been exceedingly frustrating of late
2. What is your weapon of choice? words? what else??
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yes! i'd also hit on them... haha lame joke
4. How about of the same sex? yes! why shouldn't i?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? sister... i'm just as irritating as she is to me *triumphant look*
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? keep......
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? oops... just remembered i haven't slathered on pimple cream for almost a week!
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 4pm. several times already
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: mr. tan, tutor... shucks
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? i'm too busy to work... geesh!
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? probably
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? tuesday? if you meant a real good workout, that must have been during pe in jc then :(
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? i just switch all 3 of my alarms off... they dont have snooze buttons... unfortunately
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? green tea? i don't have any "yuppie" beverage leh...
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? white i guess... i don't really mind... meat's good
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? a small bottle
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? hahaha no, not yet. one day they may want me for their "after" effects
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? not really, it's other people who've an issue with my weight!
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? definitely sweet
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH?" nope... the idea's new to me
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? 1
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? 1
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? nope... unless there's a grasshopper hanging somewhere there... *evil grin*
4. Have you "done it"? nope
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? shoulders... i love nice shoulders
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no... nuts!
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? nope
1. How many credit cards do you own? none, tut mir leid unfortunately...
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? restaurants, mostly. my allowances get busted there all the time :~<
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? i'd take a thousand for immediate spending and let my dad manage the rest
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich... i don't know anybody who'd rather be famous... 'tho your name might live down generations, which money can't
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? no... i already wouldn't accept a boring job for any amount of money!
6. Have you ever stolen anything? sigh yes. in primary school, i pocketed coins i found at home, and took little erasers belonging to classmates i didn't like. i was never caught.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 226
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? i don't know... learnt to modify viruses? hardly something to be proud of... of which i have since forgotten...
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? i really really don't know...
3. What would you like to accomplish in your life?
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? nope... only it sucks to keep having to say "i was second only to xxx"
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? *snort* no...
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? the usual... chinese ting xie, even a chinese test in sec3, which made my hands tremble... anything to do with chinese, cheating crosses my mind. and i didn't tell my teacher when she counted the marks wrongly and gave me a "band 1" for higher chinese in p6 prelims.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? after making me say all that stuff about cheating, you ask me what i'm proud of??? hmmm... i let my sister use the computer for a while.
1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? a room to call my own... not that i'm very dissatisfied with my (and sister's) room now lah
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? what's trading spaces?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? zoe tay... haha... did any of you guess that? ;p
4. Have you ever been cheated on? don't know don't really care
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? what about a smaller nose?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? discipline... that's certain
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? crazy... why should i?
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? gluttony... it seems the least serious of the seven, for me at least :>
1. What religion do you follow? christian, lutheran
2. What religion were you raised as? same loh
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? religious...
4. Do you believe in magic? nope... unless you mean it as a descriptive property... like "the magic of forgiveness", "magic of giving"...
5. What was the last promise you broke? that i'd be good... i break it everyday... don't remind me
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? i meant it at the time i said it... i'm so bad :(
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? no... but then perfection is a self-set standard, or so i think
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? yes...... i think this period of time must be the best part of my life
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? a really nice guy i really really like, who likes me back equally, and us living the rest of our lives together
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? never
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? nope
6. Do you gamble? nope
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? guess so, not that i can remember of 'tho
1. What causes do you support? i don't know... i don't think i support any causes... sheesh
2. What causes have you given money or time to? with all that community service hours we have to fulfil, it doesn't really mean much, so i've forgotten already
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? nope
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? i guess i would consider, but really doing it would mean another thing altogether
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? once in a blue moon... unless they approach me personally
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? can't seem to remember ever having a friend who had such necessities leh...
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? i ponned home ec lessons, the teacher called up my dad and i got into a whole loada shit... sian
1. What are you most afraid of? failure to find a lifelong partner whom i really really like
2. What did you do today that was really brave? there was an armed robbery at some jewelry store and i went up to the robbers and twisted the weapons out of their hands and handed them over to the police. hahaha... so watch out for me on the news tonight k?
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? don't have one... i never really watched such tv programmes when i was young
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? if that someone is important enough for me to risk my own life, that is
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? brains... i like brains
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? all the time. don't talk about it
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? follower. but as i told rina yesterday, i've learnt to value individuality and there's no longer a need to follow
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? what's jury duty?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? i guess so... but i don't quite get what "reinstituting the draft" means
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? no... i believe it's necessary in political and economical terms, but humanely speaking, i guess not... i don't know
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? who's dubya? haha fainted.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? adrian lim heehee
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? contemplated the idea, gave up due to sheer laziness and procrastination
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? time on the computer, day in day out
2. Do you collect anything? reading materials -- sets and series of books... novels, comics, kiddy literature etc.
3. Are you addicted to anything? the computer, the internet, i guess. it didn't use to be so bad, 'til the a's ended
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an instalment plan? nope. nothing i buy ever amounts up to that much
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? barter? haha... no preference lah!
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? let myself behave as i did in lower secondary
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!! (7 yeses, 7 exclamations) *grin*
1. Who is the wisest person you know? sometimes, only sometimes, the sister
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? i remember standing beside jingyang and falling asleep against the fence in dhs while the others not on sentry slept in the blue tents... is that considered a vigil?
3. Do you take advice when it's given? occassionally... depending on who's dealing it
4. What area are you wisest in? the wiles of certain people around me? i don't know.
5. Do you drive defensively? i don't drive, but i probably would
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? no
7. What did you learn today? that bush might be well on his way in winning the war
Finally, what is your favorite cardinal virtue? prudence. i'm careful. well, mostly.