2) Are you a vegetarian? no, never.
3) Do you believe in heaven? yes.
4) Have you ever come close to dying? yes.
5) What jewelery do you wear 24/7? a stud.
6) Favourite time of day? middle of the night; wee hours of the morning.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yes.
8) Do you wear makeup? no.
9) Ever had plastic surgery? no.
10) Do you colour your hair? no.
11) What do you wear to bed? baggy tshirts and shorts.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? yes.
13) Can you roll your tongue? no.
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows? occasionally.
15) What kind of sneakers? i'm sloppy, i prefer slippers.
16) Do you believe in abortions? going on a case-by-case basis.
17) What is your hair color? lighter than black, darker than brown.
18) Future child's name? jules.
19) Do you snore? sometimes.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? for a holiday? san fran, seattle, toronto, korea, just to see 'em for myself. forever? hongkong, dunedin, zuerich, muenich, in that order.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? yes--hemingway and chaang.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? repay study debts, give parents more than enough to get a spanking new place plus reno, furniture, etc. etc., sponsor big holidays for them, pay to end my sister's bond, give her enough to do whatever she wants, pack up myself and move abroad, get a small place there... and live. that'd hafta be $300m worth of lottery.
24) Hamburger or hotdog? hotdog.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? shepherd's pie--a good blend of carbos and meat.
26) City, beach or country? country.
27) What was the last thing you touched? the backspace key.
28) Where did you eat last? at home.
29) When's the last time you cried? can't remember already.
30) Do you read blogs? yes.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? definitely. if i could carry it off.
32) Ever been involved with the police? yes. she's one of my best friends. heehee.
33) What's your favourite shampoo, conditioner and soap? none.
34) Do you talk in your sleep? once in a blue moon. but my sister screams and shouts in her sleep, hehe.
35) Ocean or pool? ocean.
38) Window seat or aisle? window seat.
39) Ever met anyone famous? yes.
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? no.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl it.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? supernanny, wahahahahahaha, what an outta point thing to say!
43) Basketball or football? football, 'cos their jerseys are so much better-looking.
44) How long do your showers last? at the very least twenty minutes.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick? i drive a stick. a broomstick. i'm that man-eating witch who lives in a candyhouse.
46) Cake or ice cream? ice-cream cake, haha. but seriously, cake is more filling.
47) Are you self-conscious? yes.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? no. i have other puking stunts.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar? yes.
50) Have you been in love? yes. everything is love.
51) Where do you wish you were? in my small cosy little apartment somewhere outside of singapore.
52) Are you wearing socks? no.
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? no.
54) Can you tango? no.
55) Last gift you received? must be joooanne's pretty little x'mas candleholder, hehe.
56) Last sport you played? very probably, frisbee.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? food. computer games and their various expansion packs. books.
58) Where do you live? bedok.
59) Where were you born? toa payoh.
60) Last wedding attended? nick and yahui's.
63) Most hated food(s)? eggyolk.
64) What's your least fave? least fave what?
65) Can you sing? no.
66) Last person you instant messaged? winkibo
67) Last place you went on holiday? hongkong.
68) Favourite regular drink? it isn't really my fave, but i get a bottle of pink dolphin from the drink stall almost every morning.
70) Current song? femdog's unintended. hehe. it sounds ghosty, at some parts, a bit like some phantom of the opera music, but i like.