1. When is your birthday?
2. How old will you be?
3. Do you prefer to throw a party or attend a party?
attend. no prepping, no cleaning-up, no invitation woes.
4. Presents: take 'em or leave 'em?
take 'em. TAKE 'EM ALL!
5. Best birthday so far?
i'm not a birthday type of person, so i don't remember. hopefully my twenty-third though, haha. make it good for me, yeah? *grin*
1. Favourite cereal and why?
cocopops in milk. 'cos they pop in milk and then they sorta melt into mush and make the milk all chocolatey and you can shove huge spoonfuls of 'em into your mouth.
2. What is the best thing about summer?
DRY FEET! hell! this comes after days of non-stop rain, okay?
3. Would you rather have a slurpee or a milkshake?
4. If you could be a member of any band/musical group, past or present, what band would it be and why?
err, s.h.e., hahaha... i mean it. you really wanna know why? i think ella's kinda cute. it's really kinda random lah.
5. Who is your idol? What are they famous for?
i don't like this question.
1. What kind of underwear do you wear?
umm, normal ones???
2. Do you have a favourite/lucky pair?
yeah, hush puppies with spandies, hehe. i've got 'em in three colours. :p
3. Do you like underwear on the sex, you are attracted to? (not everyone is attracted to the opposite ;-) What kind?
i don't really care, as long as they've got the rest of their clothes on, okay? but i don't mind the sight of boxers, especially with those what we call "spanky elastics".
1. After a long day, I like to kick back with...?
two pillows, one bolster, big bad blankie, khun chaang and hemingway, on the bed, with the fan blowing straight at us.
2. Do you know anyone "famous"/who is the "most famous" person you've ever met?
i really hate such questions 'cos i can never answer 'em. and if i did know anyone "famous", they'd cease being "famous" to me the moment i really i got to know 'em. so yeah.
3. What is your favourite piece of classical music?
umm, i'm very not refined one, haven't got a fave piece. and no, not pachelbel's, hurhur...
4. Have you ever found and picked up any money off the ground? How much?
yeah, i think two bucks was the most i ever found, and it got spent on my nineteenth birthday present, i think. remember???
5. How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year?
are you crazy?two million, and you won't see an update again 'til next year, i promise.