1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why? Those Adidas pants. Because they're long and warm and comfortable, and I can sit any old how I like, albeit risking a scolding from Baocheng and Robin. *pout* Plus they have zippable pockets, and are drawstring, good for when I'm greedy and overeat. But in case you're wondering why you don't see me wear them very often, that's 'cos once upon a time, somebody told me they looked like pyjamas (as do most of my clothes, once I put them on)... so why do I even wear anything at all, I wonder.
2) How would you describe your style? Extremely casual, sometimes even to the extent of sloppy. If you catch me in the East, especially if you're Lippy, you might say "sleepy".
3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all? Shoes! That means I can conveniently skip the topic of my sandals and girly slippers... but I still have an obsession with shoes. :< Let's see, I have -- a pair of Prestos, another pair of Nike running shoes, a pair of Timberland Kids', and another pair of Timberland trekking boots. Not that much really, I would really have loved a pair of pretty Doc Mart's and a whole load of other cool dressy shoes, but they cost. :( Oh, and that pair of space invader shoes, with the really cool icon under the soles... arrgghhh!
4) Where do you buy most of your clothes? Erm. U2 or Esprit maybe, and kids' sections, they're the cheapest and the most colourful and most comfortable! (Actually my mum and sis do most of the buying.)
5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought? Actually, my last three pieces of clothing... a pair of pink three-quarters and two singlets (do you call those singlets? or sleeveless tees?).
this is the last update for the day/night. goodnight!